cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adam_Wal...@eFunds.com
Subject Combining Cocoon with Struts Tag libs
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:04:57 GMT
Cocoon-Collective,

I am still trying to make architecture decisions.  I have a pretty good
understanding of both Struts and Cocoon architectures.  I have seen a
couple of other people inquire about a hybrid solution using the strengths
in both.  Has anyone considered or done this successfully and seemingly
painlessly?

I guess this really comes down to a comparison of xsp vs. jsp and which to
use.  The other major consideration is performance, the system I need to
build will be high traffic and transactional.  Does anyone have a similar
situation or opinion that will help my decision process?

Thanks,
Adam