cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adam_Wal...@eFunds.com
Subject Re: cocoon as commandline tool
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:48:19 GMT

Mark,

Did you by chance play with the order of the jar files that contain
parsers?  I may be way off, but I found moving the xml-apis.jar and
xerxes.jar to the top of the classpath sometimes solves parser not found
problems.  Especially, when your dealing with WebSphere.

Also check to see if you have the right jars.

-Adam

                      "Mark Gaither"

                      <mark@markgaither        To:       <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>

                      .com>                    cc: