cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adam_Wal...@eFunds.com
Subject Missing components
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 19:41:03 GMT
Does anyone know where I can get the jar(s) that contain these?

I have used WinZip and went through the avalon stuff and not found them as
has the compiler.

Description
descripti org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
      Error compiling sitemap_xmap: Line 22, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.Component not found in import.
      Line 23, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.Configurable not found in import.
      Line 24, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.Configuration not found in
import.
      Line 25, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException not found
in import.
      Line 26, column 11: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfiguration not found in
import.
      Line 27, column 11: Class org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.
      Parameters not found in import.
      Line 0, column 0: error: Class
org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.AbstractLoggable not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLConsumer.
      7 errors

Is there something else I am missing?

Thanks,
Adam