cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adam_Wal...@eFunds.com
Subject Re: Help with install in WebSphere
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:28:42 GMT

I also got a little bored of my struggle with WebSphere and decided to try
deployment to jBoss 3.0.  It worked fairly easily!  I must say I am a
little impressed with jBoss 3.0.

I am interested to see if it clusters well.  Is anyone using Cocoon in a
clustered server environment?

--Adam

                      Adam_Waldal@eFund

                      s.com                    To:       cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      06/11/02 02:12 PM        Subject:  Re: Help with install in WebSphere

                      Please respond to

                      cocoon-users

J.

Running a current version of WebSphere( 4.0.2 ).  I already have several
web projects working and deployed from WSAD to WS 4.0.

I am just not sure why the bin works and the build war fails?  It comes
back with internal server errors, that are specific to Cocoon.

Was hoping someone else had gone through this.  I think this shows the lack
of large companies that have implemented Cocoon, which is good for us
Developers and Architects that are implementing it now.

The binary distribution does work for those who care in WSAD 4.0.2 Test
Environment.
"So your saying there a chance."

Thanks,
Adam

                      "J.Pietschmann"

                      <j3322ptm@yahoo.d        To:
cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                      e>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Help with
install in WebSphere
                      06/11/02 01:27 PM

                      Please respond to

                      cocoon-users

Adam_Waldal@eFunds.com wrote:
> Has anyone had any practical experience using Cocoon in a WebSphere
> environment, including WebSphere Application Developer?

I got Cocoon 2.0.2 more or less running on a somewhat patched 3.5.4.
Your problem looks like you are also using 3.5.x. If you can, upgrade
to 4.x.

J.Pietschmann