cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Abade V. Leite" <igor...@cosespseguros.com.br>
Subject SQL Transformer with nested query + Filter Transformer = ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException exception
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:58:51 GMT
Hi again!

	When I use the SQL Transformer with a single table, everything
goes fine. I can apply the Filter Transformer and I'll achieve the
desired results.
	But when I use a nested query, I get the following error:

<log>
	at org.apache.xml.utils.IntStack.pop(IntStack.java:127)
	at
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM.endElement(SAX2DTM.java:1785)
	at
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.IncrementalSAXSource_Filter.endElement(Incrementa
lSAXSource_Filter.java:279)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endElement(Transform
erHandlerImpl.java:549)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endElement(AbstractXMLPipe.java:14
7)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.FilterTransformer.endElement(FilterTran
sformer.java:186)
</log>

Any ideas?

	Thanks in advance,