cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject I get it too !! OutOfMemory error... (Tomcat killed...)
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:39:32 GMT
Suddenly my sitemap doesn't compile. I have been doing other things for an
hour, cocoon was "asleep".

I look into Tomcat's output window and read :

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        <<no stack trace available>>

Great ! I never had such a bad thing before !

JDK 1.3.1, C2.0.3, Tomcat 4.0.4 with default catalina options, Windows NT
SP6.

Task manager says : java.exe: 99408 kb (this was Tomcat), java.exe: 50540
kb.

I restart Tomcat (did not clean localhost's files), it compiles my sitemap
and goes up to 67056 kb.

Now I am loggued in (sunRise) and it uses 73524 kb.

Guess I have to change catalina options a bit...