cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Justin Fagnani-Bell <jus...@paraliansoftware.com>
Subject How to use Redirector...
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:47:49 GMT
Is there any documentation on how to use either the Redirector passed to
Action.act() or the sitemap <map:redirect-to> tag? I've used redirect-to
successfully but I would still like some documentation to make sure I'm
doing things correctly. I can't find anything in the cocoon docs and the
api docs don't say much.

I'd also like to use the Redirector object in Action, and I assume it
works the same (or that the class implementing the tag is a Redirector),
but I'd like to know more. What does sessionmode do?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
   Justin