cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject SOAP xsp taglib with Axis ?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:52:59 GMT
Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	Was just wondering if anyone has had success using the soap taglib
	that comes with Cocoon CVS, with Axis CVS ?

	For some reason I can't seem to get any response from my
	AxisServlet when using this taglib. Some debugging seems to show that
	Axis can't quite understand the message the taglib sends it.

	There are some differenecs in the headers between what the soap taglib
	generates, and what Axis' client utilities generate (axis client utils
	set the content length and the 'Host' header includes the port
	number if its not 80), but the soap-envelopes are the same.

	Just thought I make a quick sanity check to see if it's just my
	environment ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: