cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Rubin <ia...@mcsla.com.ar>
Subject Enabling client browser to cache content from cocoon
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:31:16 GMT
Hello,

I have a pipeline that generates a javascript document. It is referenced
  and requested by the client from other dynamically-generated html
documents.

It works fine, but I want to cache the javascript in the client browser
and I can't find the way to do it.

I tried to set the Expires http header at the beggining of the pipeline
with the HttpHeader action but no results.

Any information will be very useful as I couldn't find any information
on the documentation, faqs nor mail-archives.

Thanks,

Ivan Rubin Ayma