cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tuomo Lesonen <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Interpreted sitemap failing in 2.0.3
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:06:13 GMT
I enabled the interpreted sitemap component in order to get the
cocoon:/ protocol workin properly. Everything looked nice, but then I
noticed that mounted sitemaps were not inheriting any components from
their parents. I wouldn't like to include same declarations in every
sitemap. I have the <map:components>, <map:transformers> etc. in all the
subsitemaps, some of them are empty though.

Any workaround?

ps. I tried 2.1-DEV already to get around this. It helped, but cocoon kept
sending blank pages after a while. This is not good either, but is
probably another issue?

-Tuomo