cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Harry J. Foxwell" <hfoxw...@cs.gmu.edu>
Subject still trying to create a searchable lucene index of my xml docments
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 23:27:50 GMT

I have a collection of xml documents in http://cs2.gmu.edu:8080/cocoon/Marchive,
a.xml, b.xml, etc.

I have an AE.xsl stylesheet in the Marchive directory that successfully transforms
my documents into html when I browse to
http://cs2.gmu.edu:8080/cocoon/Marchive/a, for example..  So far, so good.

My pipeline for Marchive is simple:

	<map:pipeline>
	<map:match pattern="Marchive/*">
	<map:generate src="Marchive/{1}.xml"/>
	<map:transform src="Marchive/AE.xsl"/>
	<map:serialize/>
	</map:match>
	</map:pipeline>

Next, I want to create a searchable lucene index of Marchive, so that when
I search for an element content, I get a list of

	http://cs2.gmu.edu:8080/cocoon/Marchive/a
	http://cs2.gmu.edu:8080/cocoon/Marchive/d
	etc

and when I select one of these I get want the transformed-to-html displayed.
Simple, I thought, but I can't modify the search example to generate
my index.  This SHOULD be easy, but I can't figure out the required
pipeline or the format of the xml file containing links to my files.