cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Argyn" <akuketa...@cox.net>
Subject presentation help needed: Cocoon apps
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 05:05:11 GMT
Hello!

I already wrote here, that I'm preparing a presentation on Cocoon.

I'm almost done. I've one section left, which is about types of
tasks/projects, where Cocoon can be used most effectively.

I have this so far:
Portals - obvious, I can say something about portal project too
WebServices - both as a web service provider and consumer
Publishing and document processing - obvious
EAI and/or (Data mining and reporting)- Cocoon's aggregation from data
sources can be used for system integration - this is my favourite!

Also, I'd love to get a project where I can use Cocoon vs OLAP. I've a
feeling that Cocoon's going to beat OLAP

Ok, if you have any other suggestions, they'll be appreciated and considered

cheers,
Argyn