cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Argyn" <akuketa...@cox.net>
Subject RE: presentation help needed: Cocoon apps
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 05:22:56 GMT
Do you mean just plain web application?

It's Struts' territory :) Seriously, Cocoon has a steep learning curve. So,
it's hard to "sell" it, unless there's something special in the webapp,
imho. If I propose Cocoon as a platform for generic webapps, then I must be
able to defend this view. I'm not sure that I can do it.

I've to give more thought on this though.

thanks,
Argyn