cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Xavier RODRIGUEZ" <xrodrig...@laposte.net>
Subject How to get session attributes in XSL
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:59:05 GMT
Hello!

Is it posible to get session attributes in an XSL?
My goal, is to customize a menu depending on the role attribute store in
the session.
Now I'm using a stylesheet with  <xsl:apply-templates
select="document('../menu.xml')"/> to get the menu configuration.
So, in order to customize this file, I need to get a session attribute
from the session or to use the document() function but with an URI (this
xml file can be generated by an XSP by cocoon) but I only sucess to do
this only if I put the entire URL
document('http://localhost:8080/myApp/menu.xml') ... Anybody knows how
to have something like this document('/myApp/menu.xml') ???

Thanks