cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Darren Petrie <dpet...@anteon.com>
Subject Re: CLI
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:05:24 GMT
CLI doesn't work "out of the box" with the binary distribution and that
is the source of most of the pleas on this list for help regarding the
CLI.  It can be made to work with the binary distribution by setting
your class path but it's not straightforward.   I found for me that the
"easiest" way to use the CLI was via the source distribution of Cocoon
and ./run.sh.

Ines,  I suggest the path of least resistance to successfully using the
CLI is via compiling the Cocoon source distribution.

Once done as Upayavira stated the CLI is documented on the Wiki page

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CommandLine

Darren

Darren Petrie
dpetrie@anteon.com