cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help - Trying to fit the text to fit the page
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:54:14 GMT

  Request some help in formatting the displayed document to fint
in one page. For example the
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/documents/userdocs/xsp/esql.html
does not fit in a page and I have the scroll bar in the bottom.
Is there a way to make the body part fit the remaining space and
I would not like to have any horizontal scroll bars.

  I have looked at the stylesheets use, like the
doclist2document.xsl and document2html.xsl and I dont know which
attribute I can set so the display does not have horizontal
scroll bars. I tried adding width="100" attribute on the <div>
tag and nothing much change.  Any tips?

Regards,
e nio

http://mailplus.yahoo.com