cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: sample web-app too complex?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:32:49 GMT

While on the subject, I just got:

        http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XMLFormXindice

to work - and was wondering how one should package this as cleanly,
modular and small as possible ?

I.e:
	http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkx/CoFi/

is what I have now. But it still has a few hard coded paths and
references. Ultimately I'd like to get it as a simple zip/jar which
can be added to the XMLFormXindice page which is trivial to deploy.

Things I am left to wonder - and would appreciate it if anyone could point
me to the right documentation:

->	in sitemap.xmap I'd like to reference
	the cocoon/samples/stylesheets/... relative
	or absolute to server root rather than have the local
	copy in the styles directory.

	Is that possible ?

->	Right now I use an ant task to build a .jar which
	then gets (manually) put in cocoon/WEB-INF/lib

	Is there a way to make this local or reference
	it more self contained from sitemap.xmap ?

	Ideally with a map:action src=" something
	relative.

	Is that possible ?

->	Right now I add the xindice.jar to the lib
	of cocoon/WEB-INF.

	Is there a way instead to
	manage the classpath directly from the
	sitemap.xmap in the local directory ?

Or in short; how do I make the above a more 'modular' and stand alone
example. Pointers to the right place in the documentation appreciated.

Thanks,

Dw