cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yury Mikhienko <yu...@mobicomk.donpac.ru>
Subject Re: XT Transformer or XSLT Transformer?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:54:53 GMT
XT transformation is based on jclark API (faster than standard javax.xml.transform API? ) and
implement any extension functions

XSLT transformation is based on standard javax.xml.transform API (why not on Xalan?) and implement
the XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0 (not 2.0 - more powerful)

What shall I  use to transform my documents?

Any suggestions? Will cocoon support XSLT 2.0 in the future?

> Are you refering to something specific?
>
> As far as I know XT *is a* XSLT processor. http://www.blnz.com/xt/index.html
>
> I don't know if there is any XT, which can be compared to XSLT, and I
> don't think so.
>
> Joerg
>
> Yury Mikhienko wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Can anyone sent me any differents between the XT and XSLT transformation (or path
to doc resource)

> > Thanks.

Best regards,
Yury Mikhienko.