cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Amélie Cordier" <acord...@insa-rouen.fr>
Subject Re: HOW DO I BUILD THE WAR FILE?
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:56:03 GMT
> I'm sorry, but I'm a newbie...Can someone please tell me how to build
> Cocoon2.1 to include the war file? ...please?

Hello,

Luca is right, you should do what he said...

You should also check this address :

 ---
|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html
 ---

You will certainly find help in it.

First, build the cocoon.war with this option :
./build.sh  -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp

Then you have to copy this .war file (which is located in the build/cocoon
directory) and deploy him in your servlet engine.

The way to deploy cocoon depends on the servlet engine you use... so
follow the instructions on the cocoon web site.

Regards,

Amélie