cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Link Livesites: CBIM (Cocoon 2.1-dev)
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:16:19 GMT
Congratulations Ugo!

First time it takes almost 16 secs. (DNS resolving, etc.)
Second time: 1.9 secs. (I think here was just cache issue.)
Third time: Pressing reload button - 4.95 secs.

I think this are nice times.

I am using Mozilla in Red Hat Linux 8.0.
Location: Managua, Nicaragua, Central America.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Ugo Cei dijo: