cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [XML EDITOR] Netbeans
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 12:36:01 GMT
Hello Antonio,

we use Netbeans in our company for almost every editing. While with Java
it can be quite slow, the XML editor is really good now. I rarely use
DTD or schema, so I can't say much on this. But a list with possible
elements and attributes is given, when starting to write an element or
an attribute. I'm a hardcore XML programmer, i.e. a simple text editor
would be enough for me, but I really like the auto-tag-closing feature,
especially for avoiding syntax errors.

Joerg