cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject RE: cocoon & struts together
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:24:33 GMT
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/io-doc/index.html). It seems to work
> quite well for our needs, but it would be nice to be able to call the cocoon
> pipelines programmatically.

Check out the CocoonBean, recently added to the dev version 2.1 in CVS
(org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean). It allows you to have cocoon generate a
page or pages and save them to disc (or send them to any 'Destination').
Alternatively, you can write the content for a specific page to an output stream.
Looking at the code, the latter functionality looks broken to me at the moment - I'll
give it a go now. If you want to use this, let me know and I may be able to send
you a patch.

Regards, Upayavira