cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: Firebird with Cocoon
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:15:15 GMT
> That's a good point. I am also using 1.4, and I've never tried it with
> 1.3. Brian

Hmmph.

Just got Cocoon running with Java 1.4.1_01, and it still does exactly the same
thing.

It has just started reporting:

log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true) call failed.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: log\test.log (The system cannot find the path
specified)

after some time ago having put the log4j jar into the lib folder. Any idea where it is
looking for the log\test.log file? Then it might be able to tell me more about what it
is doing.

Thanks for all of your help.

Regards, Upayavira