cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject multi-part forms
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:58:05 GMT
I'm looking over documentation on cocoon and can't find anything that
deals with handling multi-part forms. Specificly, I'd like to be able to
upload an XLS file, use POI to convert to XML, then mess with it a bit.
So, as far as I can tell, there are two part I might have to write, the
multi-part form handling, and the XSL->XML part. Two questions about
that... looks lke XSP is used to process forms. Is there anything I can
put in a pipeline that will turn form parameters into XML? (some
generator?) Should something that converts XSL->XML be a generator? I
know POI generates SAX events, which means it can be a generator, but,
how would it get the multi-part form data on the input side? It would be
nice not to need a temporary file...
Thanks in advance,
David