cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chance, Sam USA" <sgcha...@nps.navy.mil>
Subject RE: JPEG/PNG IN IE???
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:47:31 GMT
Thank you for the reply!

I have an application that generates SVG files (well-formed XML).  I am trying to pass the
"pure" SVG file to the Cocoon svg2jpeg (or svg2png) serializer and on to the client (IE).
 I'm using IE ver 6.0 w/ SP1.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 11:15 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: JPEG/PNG IN IE???

Sam

Are you trying to deliver "pure" SVG or are you
embedding it is an object in HTML page (and, if
so, how) - also, what version of IE are you using?

Derek

>>> sgchance@nps.navy.mil 24/02/2003 07:36:09 >>>
Ok...I'm trying to get cocoon to deliver (serialize) and (SVG) XML
document.  It works okay in Netscape and Amaya (except the sides are
"cut off".  But in IE (6.0) I just get a white screen with the little
"x" in the corner...

I checked the archives but didn't see the same problem...Any Ideas?
...please...

Thank you,
Sam