cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Beat De Martin <beat.demar...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: status quo: cocoon with xsltc
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:14:03 GMT
I'm using Saxon as well, it seems faster than Xalan. And with Xalan I always
had problems with the normalize-space function.
The only problem I have with Saxon is the compiling of the sitemap.
I'm using Cocoon 2.0.2.

Did you have the same problem comipiling the sitemap with Cocoon ?
Cheers
Beat De Martin