cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Douglas Reames <do...@rmsfinance.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.0.4 and subsitemaps
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:43:35 GMT
Would someone familiar with the Cocoon D ocumentation web app please give
me a tip about extending it.

I have:
[1]  Added a branch to:  /webapps/cocoon/samples/
[2] New branch ( /webapps/cocoon/samples/reames ) is a mirror image of
/webapps/cocoon/samples/poi,
[3] Finally, I added an entry to the Sample Index page:
/webapps/cocoon/docs/samples/samples.xml

When I select my new directory from the Index page, I do not get errors,
but I also get nothing but a Cocoon Logo.  I expected the mirror image's
(poi's) content.

Any ideas?  Are the modifications described above all that I should have to
make?

Regards,
Douglas Reames