cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Douglas Reames <do...@rmsfinance.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0.4 and subsitemaps
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:14:26 GMT
Thanks for replying Stephen.

The relevant  Sitemap / Subsitemap pipeline entries are:
[A]  Sitemap (  /webapps/cocoon/sitemap.xmap ) --

<!--  'mount other sample pages'   -->
  <map:match pattern="samples/**">
       <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="samples/" uri-prefix="samples"/>
     </map:match>

[B]  Subsitemap ( /webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap ) --

<map:match pattern="*/**">
         <map:mount uri-prefix="{1}" src="{1}/" check-reload="yes"/>
    </map:match>

The reason why I am so puzzled about the outcome that I am getting is,
based on my understanding of sitemaps, if a request
for:  /webapps/cocoon/samples/poi produces the appropriate Index Page:

MATCH in sitemap:      samples/poi
MATCH in subsitemap: poi

Then, I would believe the same would happen for a request
for:  /webapps/cocoon/samples/reames

MATCH in sitemap:      samples/reames
MATCH in subsitemap: reames

The sitemap log appears to confirm my understanding.

Thanks again.  I am looking for ways to reduce the site content, so that
maybe then the problem will become visible.

Regards,
Douglas Reames