cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject RE: question about cocoon object
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:55:56 GMT
Yes, stardocuments comes from contenthandler.

Another question : where does "data" method comes from ?
I know that I only have to look at the javadocs, but after long time I
didn't find where this method comes from.

Also, I'm a little bit surprise about the source of "attribute" method.
Where is the link between AbstractServerPage and RequestGenerator ?