cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: dynamic sitemap dependent on response mimetype ?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:54:11 GMT
Sounds like you're asking to dynamically affect the pipeline setup after
the generator is called which is by design impossible.  If so, you'll need
a component that executes before pipeline setup (which therefore can alter
pipeline setup) which limits you to actions, matchers, and selectors.  (did
i miss one?)  Most likely, you're going to want an action.

Geoff