cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject partial answer of cocoon-reload parameter
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:57:43 GMT
I have a partial answer about cocoon-reload.

In my transformer, I initialized a parser like this :

  public void compose( ComponentManager manager ) {
         super.compose(manager);

         try {
	    this.parser = (Parser) manager.lookup(Parser.ROLE);
         } catch ( ComponentException cme ) {
             getLogger().warn( "Could not get the DataSource Selector", cme );
         }
     }

Then, I invoke the recycle method :

   public void recycle()
     {
         super.recycle();
	this.inputStringSource = null;
	this.url = null;
	this.domain = null;
	this.server = null;
	this.base = null;
	this.login = null;
	this.password = null;
	this.request = null;
	this.manager.release(this.parser);
	//	this.parser = null;

I have commented this line above, so I do not empty the parser.
Now I don't have to use "cocoon-reload" parameter and when I relod the page
I still have my data.