cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Johnson <johns...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Firebird with Cocoon
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:37:33 GMT
Everything looks ok in your config files. It's strange that you had to
restart the server... what version of Firebird are you using? Maybe
it's a problem with the server?? Also, there is a bug in the
SQLTransformer that affects Firebird. The connection gets closed before
the data is retrieved, and it causes an error. I submitted a patch a
long time ago, but nobody seemed to pay any attention to it. I can
forward it to you if you get the connection working. Are there any
other errors related to the driver in the cocoon log? Maybe in the core
or error log files?
Brian