cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Afshartous, Nick" <nick.afshart...@proactcorp.com>
Subject RE: converting HTML to PDF
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 02:30:43 GMT

< From: Mike Haarman [mailto:mhaarma@socsci.umn.edu]

< Antennae House, home of a famous formatting objects processor, has an
< HTML2FO.xsl on their site which is a good starting point for a stylesheet
< to handle this transformation.

Thanks Mike.  I did a search and came accross a few things including
HTML2FO at SourceForge and another one that handles the HTML output
that Word generates

       http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/fabgia/wh2fo/wh2fo.html

Didn't see Antennae House so if you have a link please forward, thanks.

     Nick

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Afshartous, Nick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has experience in converting HTML to
> PDF ?  For instance does anyone have a stylesheet to handle
> the formatting of nested tables and CSS ?
>
> Thanks for any tips or pointers to resources.
>
> --
>       Nick
Mike Haarman
mhaarma@socsci.umn.edu