cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Bounds" <rich...@richardbounds.co.uk>
Subject RE: cocoon & struts together
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:44:14 GMT
I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work. In our case, the cocoon
pipeline starts with an XSP that uses our logicsheets to talk to the control
layer and get back the xml that represents the data (the control layer just
gets our data beans and marshals them into xml using Castor).

The main problem we've had has been ensuring that there are no conflicting
jars between struts and cocoon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Juraj.Lenharcik@t-systems.com
[mailto:Juraj.Lenharcik@t-systems.com]
Sent: 03 February 2003 16:11
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: AW: cocoon & struts together

Hi Richard,

I am not sure if my idea can work. My Struts controller gets some data from
the EJB. This data can be serialized(castor) into a directory. The cocoon
pipeline is configured to process all request of this directory. After
serializing the xml data the controller forwards to the xml document.
Castory will be activated and will transform the data.

Can this work?

Juraj

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----