cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: JPEG/PNG IN IE???
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:15:28 GMT
Sam

Are you trying to deliver "pure" SVG or are you
embedding it is an object in HTML page (and, if
so, how) - also, what version of IE are you using?

Derek

>>> sgchance@nps.navy.mil 24/02/2003 07:36:09 >>>
Ok...I'm trying to get cocoon to deliver (serialize) and (SVG) XML
document.  It works okay in Netscape and Amaya (except the sides are
"cut off".  But in IE (6.0) I just get a white screen with the little
"x" in the corner...

I checked the archives but didn't see the same problem...Any Ideas?
...please...

Thank you,
Sam