cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Mounting Sub-Sitemap from outside cocoon-dir...
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:04:21 GMT
And to follow up; I see Joerg may need to add
the trailing /**  to the patterns he has created...
and remove the leading / from the uri-prefix....

>>> uv@upaya.co.uk 25/02/2003 11:57:04 >>>
Joerg,

There shouldn't be any problem with that as far as I can see. Here's a
snippet
from my root sitemap:

    <map:match pattern="dl/**">
      <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="file:/c:/mydocs/web/dharma
life/"
uri-prefix="dl" reload-method="synchron"/>
    </map:match>

Regards, Upayavira

> Hi!
> For better integration into the versioning-system (clearcase in this
> case) I tried to let the locally installed cocoon (running in
Weblogic
> 7) mount a subsitemap on a different drive (I'm stuck on Windows at
> the moment... :-( ). This did not work... Examples:
>
> <map:match pattern="test">
>  <map:mount check-reload="yes" reload-method="synchron"
src="x:/test/"