cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Johnson <johns...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: pass parameters to internal pipeline
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:17:38 GMT
Upon a little closer examination, it appears that passing parameters to
the source resolver will only make them available in the objectModel of
the sitemap you are calling. I don't know if that will help you or not.
Outside of that, it doesn't appear that there is any other mechanism to
pass information to a sitemap source that I can see...
Brian