cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Daly" <fd...@cit.ie>
Subject SQL Transformer Ancestor query
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:06:48 GMT
I am trying to use the sql transformer. I want to use an ancestor query.
I have this working using XSP but in an effort to speed up my
application, I tested the sql transformer.

When I run the ancestor example on the cocoon website,
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/sql-transformer.html,
and use the xml serialiser I get the error below. I have tried a few
changes but none have worked so far.  Could someone who has got this
working tell me how to do it please.

Frank

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error
and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------

Duplicate attribute. Error processing resource
'http://localhost:8080/dbc2/sqldocument'. Line 8, Position 58

        <rowset xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"
xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"><error>The url cannot be
null</error></rowset>

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege.
Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email
address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The
Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and
is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete
record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.