cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: AW: Strange content inserted to XML file when served by Cocoon
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:00:38 GMT
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Torsten Schlabach wrote:

> Tony,
>
> >> "What does Tidy do in XML-in XML-out pipeline?", you may wish to have
> look at that thread for what's going on.
>
> Don't think so. It was me who started that thread and someone gave the
> hint to comment out one line in cocoon.xconf which takes Tidy out of the
> picture (hopefully).

Whoops, heh.... sometimes the names on the list blur together.. sorry
'bout that :)

It s very odd that you're getting the STDOUT fom Tidy in your output.  You
mentioned in your original post that you were using "a filereader with an
xml serializer" ... are you actually using a reader in your sitemap, or
are you using the FileGenerator?

Tony

--
Tony Collen