cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Sendmail still does not work for me
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:56:25 GMT
Christian,

I turned DEBUG on for access.log and tried again. Please find the result
attached.

> Maybe this is related to caching?

What excatly do you mean? I had stopped and restartet Tomcat to make sure
that I am not in any special state.

> Maybe you should use a different
> browser / servlet container? Have you tried to set the debug level for

I tried both IE and Mozilla (recent versions).

> access.log to DEBUG as well? Does e.g. a network sniffer like ethereal
> or the liveheaders plugin for mozilla verify that the parameters are
> indeed contained in the request?

Didn't have a look yet, but I will check and let you know. Strange ... isn't
it?

Torsten