cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier GUCKERT <Olivier.Guck...@inria.fr>
Subject Re: allowing users to upload pdf files in a web dav directory
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:24:18 GMT
The end user produce a pdf file and use cocoon (via upload.xsp) to
publish it :

upload.xsp provides the end user to select a pdf file and upload it to
the server. I just want the server to store this file not on the server
HD, but in a webdav directory on an other server. I don't know how to
specifying this in web.xml

I hope it's most clear because i can't take you any coffee.

Thanks