cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Charles Yates <ceya...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: When create custom components?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:23:11 GMT
Yes this is correct.  GetArticleAsPDF and GetArticleAsXML both sound
like pipelines though.  Also Avalon/Cocoon have some preexisting
Components and Classes that you can extend to do the other things you
mention.  see these packages:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/package-summary.html
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/store/package-summary.html

http://avalon.apache.org/api/org/apache/excalibur/source/package-summary.html