cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Rogers <nrog...@library.wisc.edu>
Subject Recommended Cocoon reading
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:42:00 GMT
I am looking to evaluate Cocoon.  I've been able to follow the tutorials
enough to grasp how to create transformations by adding entries to the
sitemap.  Now I want to harness it for database intensive work (I am
familair with the MVC model utilized by Struts but this does not seem to
map directly into the Cocoon framework).  Any help would be greatly
appreciated - this framework sounds very robust for the projects I have
to develop.  Can anyone recommand a good book/other resources that goes
past the basics into either practical applications or more complex
examples such as web applications?