cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wischmann Lutz, IT2" <Lutz.Wischm...@t-mobile.de>
Subject Re: SunSpot and Bea WLS 7.0SP1
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:36:03 GMT
Hi,

thanks a lot for your reply. Its still a problem for us, because it seems that WLS can't be
configured to turn off this serialization. And if we patch the sources (eg SunletThread) to
implement io.Serializable (and to mark some members (eg Response) as transient) there are
more and more errors... That doesn't look like a possible solution.

Do you have any other hint? Is there probably a way to configure the Sunrise Components? We
are bound to WLS 7/8, so we can't use another engine.

Best greetings,

Lutz