cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: allowing users to upload pdf files in a web dav directory
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:01:49 GMT
I'm sorry - I must need more coffee.  It's still not clear to me.  Here's
my best guess:

You want to upload to upload.xsp, but select a file not from your hard drive
but from a local shortcut to a webdav directory?

I don't think windows/IE will let you do that.  In my experience with
webdav (not extensive) I've had to save the file locally first, and then
upload it.  This is beyond cocoon's control, though.  The issue is on the
client.

If, however, you are talking about uploading a file using upload.xsp to a
directory that happens to also be available via webdav, it would just be a
matter of specifying the correct directory in web.xml for upload-directory
or whatever that param is called.

Geoff