cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <j...@intercitra.com>
Subject Re: [XSP] <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 02:30:08 GMT

>Processing instructions are no longer important in Cocoon 2. You have to set up a pipeline
in the sitemap correctly (http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html).

I know it.. but still findout how to use it.

><map:match pattern="main.html">
>  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="cocoon:/mainxsp"/>
>  <map:transform src="xsp2html.xsl"/>
>  <map:serialize type="html"/>
></map:match>

How does it work?

><map:match pattern="mainxsp">
>  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="myxsp.xsp"/>
>  <map:transform src="xsp2mainxsp.xsl"/>
>  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
></map:match>

am i have to join both of it.

usually in our case, the descriptor.xml (standard xml), will be transformed to another xml,
based on descriptor.xsp.xsl (XSL with XML). How to match it?

>Regards,
>
>Joerg
>Frans Thamura wrote:
>>What is the syntact for cocoon 2 to implement <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
>>that the syntax from cocoon 1, so the output of transformed xsp + xsl will become
another XSP
>>*Frans Thamura

Ikutan dong ke jug-indonesia@yahoogroups.com, biar bisa diskusi Java.

Kita buat Java User Group Indonesia.

cara subscribe, jug-indonesia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Topik Java Open Source diutamakan loe.

Frans Thamura
Intercitra Innovation Center
Inspiring the Uninspired
http://www.intercitra.com

HP: +62 - 855 - 7888 - 699

Guerilla will help everyone exchange information and develop value to stakeholder.