cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Sallade <Je...@envworld.com>
Subject RE: SQL Transformer Ancestor query
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:12:13 GMT
Frank,

I'm just taking a guess, but you might need to declare the namespace
explicitly...

<page xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
  <sql:execute-query>
   <sql:query>...</sql:query>
   <sql:execute-query>
    <sql:query>...<sql:ancestor-value sql:name="parent_column"
sql:level="1"/>
    </sql:query>
   </sql:execute-query>
</page>

Sometimes I have a mixture of tags from different namespaces and
need to do this.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Daly [mailto:fdaly@cit.ie]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 5:07 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: SQL Transformer Ancestor query

I am trying to use the sql transformer. I want to use an ancestor query.
I have this working using XSP but in an effort to speed up my
application, I tested the sql transformer.

When I run the ancestor example on the cocoon website,
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/sql-transformer.html,
and use the xml serialiser I get the error below. I have tried a few
changes but none have worked so far.  Could someone who has got this
working tell me how to do it please.

Frank

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error
and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------

Duplicate attribute. Error processing resource
'http://localhost:8080/dbc2/sqldocument'. Line 8, Position 58

        <rowset xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"
xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"><error>The url cannot be
null</error></rowset>
---------------------------------------------------------^--------------
-----------------------------------------------------------^

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal
and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please
contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does
not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and
is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a
proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor
for any delay in its receipt.