cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: Can't find AbstractLoggable???
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:38:57 GMT
Maybe, you have in WEB-INF/lib two JAR files that have the AbstractLoggable file, corresponding
to 2 differents versions of Avalon framework.

------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Sonny Sukumar [mailto:ahimsadesi@hotmail.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 24 de abril de 2003 10:27
Para: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Asunto: Can't find AbstractLoggable???

Hi guys,

I'm getting this message I try to connect to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/AbstractLoggable

I get the same error even when I delete EVERYTHING from inside the sitemap
tags, and so I couldn't isolate the problem to anything specific in the
sitemap itself.

Note that:
1.) I have avalon-framework-20020627.jar in
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib, and that file contains
org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.AbstractLoggable.class.
2.) The permissions on the jar file are set just fine.
3.) I thought Tomcat/Cocoon normally looks in
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib for Java .class files.  It
just stopped working..I must have done *something*, but I'm not sure what.
:-(

I'd appreciate any ideas you guys have!

Sonny