cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can't find AbstractLoggable???
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:27:18 GMT

Hi guys,

I'm getting this message I try to connect to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/AbstractLoggable

I get the same error even when I delete EVERYTHING from inside the sitemap
tags, and so I couldn't isolate the problem to anything specific in the
sitemap itself.

Note that:
1.) I have avalon-framework-20020627.jar in
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib, and that file contains
org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.AbstractLoggable.class.
2.) The permissions on the jar file are set just fine.
3.) I thought Tomcat/Cocoon normally looks in
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib for Java .class files.  It
just stopped working..I must have done *something*, but I'm not sure what.
:-(

I'd appreciate any ideas you guys have!

Sonny