cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Schulze" <markus.schu...@bg-sys.de>
Subject Antwort: RE: Where can I download nightly snapshots?
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:54:17 GMT

Hello Reinhard,

Although there seems to be a new Dev-Snapshot of 24-Apr-2003 under
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-2.1/, have a look at:

http://ccvs.cvshome.org/fom//cache/85.html

and also at cvsgrab, a java client that uses the webview interface of cvs:

http://cvsgrab.sourceforge.net/

Using cvsgrab the Cocoon 2.1 download  worked for me yesterday in spite of
a firewall around our intranet with user-agent-check and
authorisation-needs.

Markus

                      Reinhard Pötz

                      <reinhard_poetz@g        An:       <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      mx.net>                  Kopie:    <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>

                                               Thema:    RE: Where can I download nightly
snapshots?
                      24.04.2003 17:53

                      Bitte antworten

                      an cocoon-users

Because of firewalls many users cannot access CVS directly - their only
chance is the nightly snapshots. But the directories have been empty for
month. Could somebody with the necessary rights on those machines have a
look at this issue. TIA

Best regards,
Reinhard

http://www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/ I cannot find any nightly snapshots;
neither source nor binaries.

I know I might be able to get this from CVS, but has the automated
nightly package and build process been stopped?

There is a link to http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-2.1/ as well,
but it only points to an empty directory.

Torsten